top of page


If your business is relatively simple and the benefits of the limited company are not relevant to you, registering as self-employed is the easiest option and also cost-saving. You can focus on getting your business up and running without any necessity to worry about company law, filing annual accounts or paying corporation tax. If you are not VAT registered, the only tax return for self-employed is your self-assessment return due by 31 January each year. 
We provide a full range of services as below: 
  • UTR Registration

  • HMRC Tax Registration

  • Bookkeeping

  • Payroll

  • Pension

  • VAT Return

  • Self Assessment Return

  • Year End Financial Report

  • Management Accounts

bottom of page